Stoimen's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Nice photo, thank you for sharing with us."

Stoimen replied Nov 19 to The photos I took Gypsy

1 Nov 19
Reply by Stoimen

"Many thanks, Kemal! The refugee crisis is deepening the misery of the Roma. I will…"

Stoimen replied Oct 22, 2015 to Nowhere to Turn: The Situation of Dom Refugees from Syria in Turkey

2 Jan 3, 2016
Reply by cathay birch

"OPEN LETTER TO DRAGAN RISTIC, REFERRING TO HIS ARTICLE “ANATOMY OF AN IDEA – THE EU…"

Stoimen replied Jun 25, 2015 to EUROPEAN ROMA INSTITUTE: WHY RE-INVENTING THE WHEEL

8 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Stoimen

"JOINT STATEMENT OF THE ALLIANCE FOR THE ERI, THE COUNCIL OF EUROPE AND THE OPEN SOC…"

Stoimen replied Jun 13, 2015 to EUROPEAN ROMA INSTITUTE: WHY RE-INVENTING THE WHEEL

8 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Stoimen

"12 June 2015 ERI PROPONENTS RESPOND European Roma Institute proponents respond t…"

Stoimen replied Jun 13, 2015 to EUROPEAN ROMA INSTITUTE: WHY RE-INVENTING THE WHEEL

8 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Stoimen

"    Strasbourg, 21 May 2015       The views of the European Roma and Travellers For…"

Stoimen replied May 27, 2015 to EUROPEAN ROMA INSTITUTE: WHY RE-INVENTING THE WHEEL

8 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Stoimen

"Commentary by Valeriu Nicolae on the article (The Conversation) by Yaron Matras Se…"

Stoimen replied Apr 16, 2015 to EUROPEAN ROMA INSTITUTE: WHY RE-INVENTING THE WHEEL

8 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Stoimen

"New article by Professor Yaron Matras see full article https://theconversation.com…"

Stoimen replied Apr 15, 2015 to EUROPEAN ROMA INSTITUTE: WHY RE-INVENTING THE WHEEL

8 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Stoimen

"Comment published on the website of Open Society Foundations, reacting on the artic…"

Stoimen replied Apr 11, 2015 to EUROPEAN ROMA INSTITUTE: WHY RE-INVENTING THE WHEEL

8 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Stoimen

"COMMENTARY BY YARON MATRAS: Commentary: Why are they setting up a European Roma In…"

Stoimen replied Apr 6, 2015 to EUROPEAN ROMA INSTITUTE: WHY RE-INVENTING THE WHEEL

8 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Stoimen

RSS

Join us on Facebook and Twitter

Latest Activity

Stoimen commented on fehmi açar's photo
Dec 5
Stoimen left a comment for Kristin Raeesi
Dec 3
Kristin Raeesi updated their profile
Dec 1
Kristin Raeesi is now a member of World Artists Initiative "Khetanes"
Dec 1

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

The photos I took Gypsy

Started by fehmi açar. Last reply by Stoimen Nov 19. 1 Reply

I'm an amateur photographer myself I have great photos I'm pulling Romani Gypsy photosContinue

Artiste peintre

Started by Loupzen May 28. 0 Replies

CATINOU artiste peintre, exprime au travers de ses réalisations le formidable combat de sa vie de femme.Lourd fardeau qu'est celui de l'héritage transmis par ses ancêtres, poids des traditions et incompréhensions des mondes auxquels elle appartient…Continue

What is your opinion?

Started by Dr.h.c. Richard Hajdu. Last reply by Geoffrey Raymond Neville Feb 2. 7 Replies

The Jewish origins of the Roma  Based on historical evidence and arguments famous Finnish and Israeli ethnologists, researchers Roma identity as Mr. Kyösti, Mr. Roth and Sandor Awraham I decided to write this article about the origin of the Roma.…Continue

© 2017   Created by Stoimen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service